Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling ComforterOur Expert Rating:
Click for more info +
The Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Comforter will keep you cool all night long for an amazing sleeping experience. This lightweight comforter has a 400 thread count with a Tencel and nylon shell, microfiber fill, and is OEKO-TEX® tested and certified for a healthy night's sleep. Features a box quilt design and soft, sateen piping. Available in sizes Twin, Full/Queen and King.
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Comforter
400TC Sateen finish, Hypoallergenic, Tencel/nylon blend, stays cool. Box quilt design with microfiber fill. Classic white.
AVAILABILITY: In Stock. Ships Same or Next Business Day.
NOTE: All opened bedding products (i.e. pillows, pillow cases, comforters, sheets, encasings) cannot be returned.
Customers Also Bought
Hotel Plush Cooling Mattress Pad
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Sheet Set
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Gusseted Cooling Pillow
Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Pillow
Hotel Plush Cooling Comforter, Sheet Set & Pillow Bundle
- Wants a comforter that keeps them warm but will not cause them to overheat
- Suffer from allergies and would benefit from a hypoallergenic comforter
- Desires a luxurious hotel-quality comforter
- Is looking for a high-quality comforter that was designed to last
- Blend of cooling fabrics: Tencel and nylon
- OEKO-TEX® tested and certified for formaldehyde, pesticides, extractable heavy metals, organochloride carriers as well as preservatives
- Microfiber interior fill
- 400 thread count cover
- Soft, sateen piping
- Sewn-through, box stitch construction
- Twin: 64" x 86"
- Full/Queen: 88" x 90"
- King: 104" x 90"
- Designed in the USA
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusively available at AllergyBuyersClub
OEKO-TEX® standard is an independent test and certification system for all types of textiles tested for harmful substances. The standards are globally binding and reviewed/modified/expanded each year. The test parameters include: (1) substances banned by law, (2) substances regulated by law, (3) substances know to be harmful to health which have not yet been explicitly regulated by law, and (4) parameters for safeguarding health.
OEKO-TEX® products are tested for formaldehyde, pesticides, extractable heavy metals, organochloride carriers as well as preservatives such as tetra and pentachlorophenol. Textiles are also tested for banned carcinogenic and proven allergenic substances and must have skin-friendly pH values and acceptable color fastness.
The OEKO-TEX® test and certification system is centrally issued by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. There are 16 independent accredited facilities for textile testing and research and the Association currently operates 50 contact offices in all important global regions of textile production.
Designed in the USA. Assembled by hand in China.
- Box stitch construction keeps the fill evenly distributed within the comforter
- Unique blend of cooling fabrics will keep you warm while you're sleeping but they will not cause you to overheat
- Hypoallergenic for those suffering from allergies
- Soft fabrics will keep you cozy throughout the night
- Easy care, machine washable
Summary:The Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Comforter will keep you warm throughout the night without causing you to overheat. The cooling comforter is made of a high-quality construction with a box stitch design that keeps the interior fill in place, so you'll receive the cooling benefits from the entire comforter. Its luxurious fabrics are a blend of solf, high-quality, hypoallergenic and OEKO-TEX® certified fabric providing you with a cozy, hotel-like sleeping experience. With the Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Comforter, you won't have to worry about waking up from being too hot and you'll always get a great, comfortable night's sleep.
Technical Specifications of Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Comforter
|Hotel Plush Hypoallergenic Cooling Comforter|
|Thread Count||400 TC|
|Comforters Construction||Box stitch|
|Comforters Color||Classic White|
|Size||Twin, Full/Queen and King|